Hello Wallpaper readers! Isn�t this fun? I love this series, who knew that I too would join in all the fun one day � great timing too � read on!
Truth be told, I don�t have a makeup bag but I do have a makeup drawer. Knowing January was �organization� month in most stores, I was on the hunt for something pretty to organize my makeup drawer. While I was originally thinking pretty pink paper lining with a clear acrylic tray, then I received a HomeSense gift card and that�s where I changed it up.
This is what my drawer looks like�
Today, my everyday is moisturiser, foundation, powder, a little blush, mascara and lip gloss. When I�m going into the office I add shadow and sometimes liner. Although my lip gloss isn�t in my drawer, I have them all over the house and in my coat, purse and car! I buy in bulk at Bath & Body Works, love that they�re now in Canada and in the mall near me to boot! My other favourite lip gloss is Bare Necessity by MAC.
Here�s what my everyday looks like�
Moisturizer: Right now I�m using Olay but more often use Viche or L�oreal. If I don�t have anything on my face it gets really itchy so moisturizer is a must for me.
Foundation & Powder: The L�oreal true match line of products is fantastic. I had someone help me out the 1st time and it�s been a breeze ever since. In the summer, I tend to move up a shade because I tan so easily and my original shade begins to make me look pale. I interchange L�oreal true match powder with bareMinerals every now and then. They both work well.
Eye shadow: A few years ago I won a MAC contest and received a box full of goodies, $400 value, so most of my brushes are MAC as are my eye shadows. When they�re finished I simply purchase a refill and pop it into the holder.
Mascara: CoverGirl Lash Blast is CoverGirl�s newest mascara. It works� but it has a fault. The brush doesn�t taper enough at the end so it�s a little difficult to get the little corners lashes. I often use Smashbox which is great however, CoverGirl�s Lash Blast is a nice budget-friendly deal available at Shopper�s Drug Mart - and Walmart and the Real Canadian Super Store, where I�m more likely to be at some point throughout the week.
Eyeliner: I�m using Rimmel right now. My other go to is a black paste from MAC used with an angle brush, works wonderfully.
So there you have it...my beauty collection. As you can see I'm not attached to one product line-good or bad, that's how it is for me. In an effort to keep my skin clear, I drink a lot of water and I wash my face in the morning and before bed with Puret� Thermale 3-in-1 One Step Cleanser. Oh,and the one item I can't live without...while it's not pretty it's a necessity, it's moisturizer (and lip gloss), especially at this time of year.


11:41 PM
anda

Posted in: